Tuesday, December 23, 2008
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....
Okay, so for those of you who are laughing in the mere irony of this scene, let me set the record straight. I love snow. I think it's beautiful. Especially on Christmas. It was a little shocking to see us get this much, we weren't really expecting that. However. I do have to say that I am over joyed that it won't be around for the next 6 or 7 months. :)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I've been hearing about all the snow that Washington has been getting the last week or two. I feel for the people on the western side as they aren't used to so much snow.
Enjoy it while it's there and make some great snowmen. :D
Elaine H
Wow!! you've been busy!! I love your new blog (and catching up on all of the pictures). The "cheese" picture is great (she and Rusty are from the same mold I'm sure!!). Have a wonderful Christmas in the snow!! :)
Post a Comment