Thanks Chrissy for loving us!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Pepperd Girl #4
Well, as you can see, this Pepperd Girl isn't going to need bedding, clothing or even cause morning sickness :) Yes, we have a dog. (Make sure to read the whole post.) We had a stray running around our neighborhood right before Christmas. Very good dog ~ house broken, trained, great with kids...blah, blah, blah. So our neighbor and I were feeding/watering her and finally decided to take her to the vet to see if we could find her owner. No such luck. So the Monday before Christmas the vet calls and tells me that Wednesday (Christmas Eve) would be her expiration date. Seriously. Christmas Eve? How was I supposed to let her 'expire' on Christmas Eve. So I BEGGED Jas to let me get her for the girls. It was Christmas Eve. So I go to the vet, pick up the dog and bring her home. Oh. my. word. The girls LOVED her and she loved the girls! Emma Kate especially took to her. So the next month went on and she was great...the only thing is she was an indoor dog where ever she came from and our landlord said absolutely not in the house. So she slept in the garage. Anyway. She hated it out there and I felt sorry for her. One of our patients has like 6 dogs who are her children. She was in last week and I don't even know how the subject came up, but needless to say, Chrissy (named after Christmas) has found yet another new home. She gets to sleep inside and only has to go out for potty breaks. Daddy has promised our girls to buy them a little dog so it can stay inside and sleep in their room :)
Thanks Chrissy for loving us!

Thanks Chrissy for loving us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
EK has changed SO much!
Post a Comment