Monday, December 22, 2008

I've been tagged...three times.

Sorry for the delay in my response, but for what it's worth..here ya go.

Crazy 8's (for Danielle)

8 TV shows I love to watch: ... we don't actually have TV, but these are what I like to watch when I'm around tv :)

1. Boston Legal
2. CSI
3. Ace of Cakes
4. Martha Stewart
5. Court TV
6. Dateline
7. Lifetime
8. TLC Channel


8 Favorite restaurants:
1. Olive Garden
2. Fusion
3. PF Chang's
4. Cracker Barrell..yummy for breakfast
5. The Mooses Tooth
6. Starbucks Danielle, I have to disagree with you. Coffee is DEFINITELY a food group :)
7. Mexican
8. Thai

8 things that happened today:
1. I went to work.
2. I fed my friends dogs, cats, fish and watered her plants.
3. Stood in line for 20 mins at post office. (Which if you saw our P.O., you too would be amazed)
4. Unloaded/loaded the dishwasher.
5. Helped a patient get unstuck from our mounds of snow.
6. Waited on the phone for 35 mins w/an insurance co only to find out their closed due to weather.
7. Cleaned my house...SPOTLESS!!!
8. Caught up on my blog! ;)

8 things I look forward to:
1. Seeing my kids grow up.
2. Spoiling my grandkids.
3. Spending time with family during the holidays ... again.
4. Seeing my kids' face on Christmas morning.
5. Getting in shape...again.
6. Drinking coffee and chatting with my friends.
7. SUMMER!!
8. Getting organized.

8 things on my wishlist:
1. Organization
2. Patience
3. Willpower.
4. Routine
5. Bedding that will stay on our bed and will last longer than 30 days.
6. Olivia to talk.
7. To make sure my kids know that Christ is the most important aspect in life.
8. To be more dedicated with my bible study.


Six Random things about me. (Tasha and Amanda)

1. I count. Everything. From utility wires to the yellow dotted line. Other cars. I count mainly while I'm driving (or riding) in a car. The odd thing is (if counting isn't odd enough) that if we stop or if I end on an odd number...it pretty much drives me nuts. It has to end on an even number. What can I say...

2. If my house isn't in order, then I can actually feel myself shake inside.

3. Mascara. It's the hardest thing for me to buy. AND if it doesn't go on right or my eyelashes aren't even on each side...I'll redo my whole entire makeup. (I just got a heated eyelash curler...ahhhh..the bliss)

4. I'm turning into a tech junkie. iPhone, iPod Touch, laptops, cameras. Really have never cared about it before, but now I can't get enough of it. It's actually quite fascinating everything you can do, really.

5. I hate going to bed at night. Not because I'm not tired...I just think of what all else I could get done if I didn't have to sleep.

6. I won't start a load of laundry if I can't wash, dry, fold and put it away all at once. If it sits in the dryer long enough to get cold, then I'll rewash the whole load. (Yes, I know the dryer can be turned back on to warm it up, but that doesn't work for me.)

Blog Tag - I'm It.

1. 4 Random things about me. (See previous post.) :)

2. 4 Occupations I'd Love To Do If Talent & Money Were Not Qualifications:
  • Open a CupCake shop.
  • Photographer
  • Web designer
  • Write magazine articles.

3. 4 Guilty Pleasures:

  • Starbucks - Pumpkin Spice Latte (or Coconut Latte from Fusion)
  • Mascara
  • Pedicures
  • Reading magazines with useless information (US Weekly, People, you know)

4. 4 Things I am drawn to buy even when I don't need them:

  • Starbucks coffee mugs
  • Clothes for my kiddos.
  • Lipgloss
  • Socks.

5. 4 Challenges I face on a weekly/daily basis:

  • My Weight.
  • I'm positive on the inside, but it doesn't always come across that way. Sometimes my sarcasm gets in the way unfortunately.
  • Perfectionism. If I can't do it perfectly, then I just would rather not do it.
  • PATIENCE with my children. They are after all, just children. I forget that sometimes.

No comments: