Monday, December 22, 2008
Where exactly is Livvie Lou?
This is a question I find myself asking not only on a daily basis, but more like an every other hour basis. The girl is everywhere. And now that she can open doors, it's even worse. She really loves to play in the shower. Usually I find her buck naked with conditioner all over her, playing with the toys and of course no water. Sometimes she's in the filing cabinet with the Sharpies. My favorite time is when she came out of the room looking like Hitler. I asked her if she had been playing with the markers. No. I showed her to herself in the mirror. She smiled. This particular day I was vaccuuming and came around the corner and found all of my wrapping ribbon unraveled and strung half way through the house. She was playing Playmobil when I left her, all of three mins prior to this scene....
I followed it, thinking she would be playing with it. Not so much. This is what I found.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What a sweet little girl to decorate the house for you!! You've got beautiful girls there and it great to see how they've grown. It seems like just last year you were bringing Ashley up to visit as a baby!
Post a Comment