I can not believe how time flies. It seems like yesterday that she was just born yet I can't imagine my life without her. She is such a lovey little girl who knows exactly what to do when she wants something. No, she isn't talking yet...well, fluently. I always know what she wants and if it's taking me too long to figure it out, then she makes sure I find out :) She is so caring and loves her sisters ~ Emma most of the time, Ashlie always :) *Her and Emma are have a love/hate relationship* Her contagious smile and laugh keep me going. I love you Olivia Jaise and I'm so glad you're in our family!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Love, love, love... all the new posts. Your girls are A-dorable! Everything about your life down there, seems perfect for your family. Have a Merry Chistmas!
Be still my soul! Blog updates??? Yea!!!!! Oh my goodness, the girls are so much bigger! Olivia looks like a little girl now! All that hair! Beautiful, Chantel... I enjoyed these posts very much! Merry Christmas, we miss you guys!
Post a Comment