Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Random Pics

Here are a few random pics of the girls from the past couple of months. These days they are usually entertaining, fun, a mess and keeps us on our toes. We love each one of them and are so thankful they are a part of our family!






Emma Kate and Olivia in Cabela's.

Livvie and Mommy in bed.
I don't think this picture needs a caption.


OJ in her big girl bed.

Trust me...she only LOOKS innocent.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Yay! New posts. It looks like you guys are completely settled and happy! Your girls are getting so big! When do you visit AK?

Bacon Writer said...

Olivia is SO big!!! She was just a baby when you left! I can't believe her and Emma's pics each time I see them. Morgan called a character in a book Emma Kate (instead of Kate) by accident the other day. :( Yeah, ditto what Rach said.. when are you coming??? I'm sure it's probably not realistic right now... I know, I know. :)