Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Our New House

When we arrived in Washington, we called our land lord and she took us to our new place. It's right across the road from the Columbia River. There is a path all along the river that we go walking on and Ash will ride her bike. Our house is smaller than the one we sadly left in Alaska, but it has been remodeled, so it is clean and bright. There is plenty of room here and we're grateful, but we do miss ours. The girls have a huge area to play in outside and that is great. There's a ton of paved areas for them to ride bikes and they are loving that. The flowers were blooming and it was spring. So pretty!

Our front yard.

Kitchen/Living Room area.

Dining Room area.

Livvie doesn't understand that she doesn't need her coat here.
She puts it on every time she goes outside. Notice how sweaty
her head and hair is? :)

These are the flowers the girls picked for me out
of our backyard...then we realized it was our neighbors yard. Oops!


Our stuff arrives...now the fun begins!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the trailer picture and the new house looks really nice. I'm so glad your getting settled in...but we sure miss you :)

Bacon Writer said...

Great house, Chantel! Thanks for the pictures, now I can stop imagining it. :) I love all the new updates! Keep 'em coming.