Ashlie gets home this Saturday from Idaho. We are all so very excited to see her. Emma can not hardly wait to have Christmas with Big Sis. She's convinced that we have to put milk and cookies out for Santa, again. So that will give me one more chance to try and find the perfect sugar cookie recipe. I try every year and still have not found it. I am very particular with how I like them. They must be soft and chewy. That is a must. So here we go again.
Here are a few pics from the holiday season that we wanted to share.
Christmas Sunday morning in front of the tree.
The suspense was killing Livvie waiting for the cookies.
Emma decorated Rudolph a cookie of himself (eventhough it was a moose). She had just told me that she hadn't tasted ANY of the frosting yet. She wasn't sure what the blue stuff all over her mouth was. :)
We were tracking Santa on Google Earth. Emma was too excited to sleep.


No comments:
Post a Comment