Sunday, January 20, 2008

Cousin Filled Weekend

Beth and Bradley (my brother's kids) were able to spend a good part of the weekend with us. David and his wife had a meeting and so the kids stayed Friday night and all day Saturday with us. Friday night they all went to bed and about 20 minutes later the two little ones (Bradley and Emma Kate) got up and started tormenting the two bigger girls. I actually thought it was pretty funny. Saturday everyone wanted blueberry pancakes. So we broke into our stash of blueberries from Hatcher's this summer, we made some yummy pancakes. Then all the kids went outside and played for a long time (considering how cold it was). We had lunch and the two little ones went down for a nap while the two bigger girls made some Cherrio bars (see blog below). They thought it was pretty cool that they actually made something. Then they just played for the rest of the afternoon inside. But it was nice to get some cousin time in this weekend.



I've been trying to learn how to french braid better. And since my girls are too wiggly to sit still long enough, then Beth amused me and let me try on her. I actually went on You Tube and watched someone do it. I must say it's the best braid I've ever done. :)

No comments: