Ashlie started MIDDLE SCHOOL today. Ugh. I don't understand. I'm not old enough to have a middle schooler :) I rationalize it by saying that fifth grade is supposed to be elementary still. Ha! Needless to say, she is growing up to be an amazing girl. We love you Ash!
Emma Kate is in Kindergarten now and she did great! She matter of factly told me that I could just 'drop her off in front of the school'. Of course we did not. She was very big and there were no tears. From her or Jason :) She went in her class, hung up her backpack and sat at her desk. I barely even got a smile when I tried to take a picture of her and her teacher. But I did and here they are :)

4 comments:
YAY... for catch-up day! Your girlies are very stylish and adorable on their 1st day. It was so fun to see you while you were in AK.
YAY Pictures!Too funny....Lexi wore the same skirt as Ash on her first day and Lainie has the very same lunch box as Emma Kate!
Loves and Misses...
Danielle
Wow, they look so beautiful! Ditto on the stylish girls... :) Can't wait for more posts!
You are too young for a middle schooler!
Post a Comment